Looking for a new take on a traditional family advent activity? Try this DIY Advent Candle Wreath.
All afternoon and evening activities and rehearsals have been canceled today, December 8, due to inclement weather. This includes the Seniors and Sr. High Christmas Party, UMYF, choir rehearsals, among other events and activities.
UMC's Calling 21 Program for Young Adults -
…then Calling 21 may be for you.
- wondering what you are supposed to do with your life?
- desiring to use your gifts and skills to change the world?
- interested in learning what Christian vocation is about?
- willing to work hard this summer with awesome people?
- someone who has completed at least a year of college?
- able to leap tall buildings in a single bound?
#SMUMC Peace Ringers at The Kennedy Center’s Millennium Stage (at Kennedy Center Millennium Stage)
#SMUMC Carol Ringers at The Kennedy Center 12.5.13 (at Kennedy Center Millennium Stage)
Remembering Nelson Mandela | GBOD -
Advent speaks of peace. Nelson Mandela was one of the great peacemakers of our lifetime. He lived by the words, “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.”
Family Advent Celebration - Come to enjoy our homemade soup buffet, crafts for the kids, Christmas Carols, a special Christmas story, free family photos, and more. 6:00 PM TONIGHT (Friday, December 6th).
St. Matthew’s UMC: 8617 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 22003.